Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Family

Hi, my name is joscelyn and I kind of needed a place to vent about my mom and two sisters. I go to a catholic school and both my sisters just graduated to go to a catholic high school. I am in seventh grade, my one sister is in 9th and the oldest is in 12th. Now we all have to wear skirts in these schools and my mom thinks once the weather goes below like 50 - 45 we have to wear tights. Now this isn't really a problem for my sisters for one they kind of like to wear tights and since they are in a more strict school they can only wear grey or blue normal tights. Now since they have left my old school i get all their tights. I have over 30 pairs of these itchy uncomfortable sweater tights (that's what i call them). Last week was the first week this year i've had to wear these uncomfortable tights and i really don't like it. My mom won't let me get tights like my sisters because she says it's a waste of money since i alredy have so many pairs of tights. I really hate it. Me and my sisters still get a long though and we play some fun games with our tights that I will tell you about some other time. Oh and the before the school year started we did a count a collective knee socks and tights and we have 95 pairs of tights, and 54 different pairs of knee socks and we each have 11 pairs of heels plus our normal shoes which we rarely wear.

Thanks for listening.
Joscelyn.

1 comment:

grant huddleston said...

hey i love your stories i can kind of relate to you because i have a little bondage fetish like yourself, but if you ever want to vent off any more look me up on myspace my name is grant huddleston and i live in OakRidge Tennessee hope to see you soon